welcome

This is the blog of a girl.
Said girl is the owner of this blog.

Girl feels that anyone who dislike her should press Alt+F4
Girl also feels that she is solely responsible for the words written in this space
[TAGS not included]
Last but not least, Girl wishes that people respect her words and her space
Thank you for reading, says Girl

the blogger

Girl's name is Stephanie
Girl is now 17 going 18
Girl celebrates her birthday on the 7th day of the 11th month each year

Girl loves Christmas and Chinese New Year most
Girl hates horror movies
Girl loves knitting, taking pictures, sleeping, spending time with loved ones and reading romance (not necessary in that order)

now playing

Fighter - Christina Aguilera

interesting ones

Geral+ Gladys+ SK+ JOE+ e35q HOME+ AMIR+ CHEV+ IZAN+ NURAIN+ SYAFIQ+ VIGNETTE+ Xiu Ling + Mei Yi + Samm

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

backtrack

Infatuation!
Money, money, money!
Change, the one thing that will never stop.
Help me find peace.
Our Song.
Trance.
Lost.
Words, the only thing I have for you.
Your Song. :)
Pictures scorned.

speak

extras

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) Stock Ex.]
[ Layout designed by fern]

Thursday, December 18, 2008
That strange taste lingering behind...

Have you guys ever had that funny feeling that you really really want someone and because you know you can't have that person, everything in your body feels wrong? Haha. I have, and it's so damn weird. Of course, it may be because that I was working 'til 1 a.m. and that I slept at four because I was on the phone. Tsktsk.

Anyway, I've just watched Twilight on monday night, and even though I paid $8 for it(normally, I go for the student price, but preview doesn't have student price), I think it was duper worth it. I know that the movie would never be as good as the book(DUH!), but it was so much better than expected. One thing for sure, I'm actually pretty glad about Robert Pattinson being the actor for Edward Cullen! Hehheh. I actually didn't liked him, but when I saw the way he acted and the ways he expressed each and every expression that Edward should have, I must say, I'm impressed!

Lalala~... Sorry, but I'm not in the mood to blog, but I thought that I should, so I did.

See ya!