welcome

This is the blog of a girl.
Said girl is the owner of this blog.

Girl feels that anyone who dislike her should press Alt+F4
Girl also feels that she is solely responsible for the words written in this space
[TAGS not included]
Last but not least, Girl wishes that people respect her words and her space
Thank you for reading, says Girl

the blogger

Girl's name is Stephanie
Girl is now 17 going 18
Girl celebrates her birthday on the 7th day of the 11th month each year

Girl loves Christmas and Chinese New Year most
Girl hates horror movies
Girl loves knitting, taking pictures, sleeping, spending time with loved ones and reading romance (not necessary in that order)

now playing

Fighter - Christina Aguilera

interesting ones

Geral+ Gladys+ SK+ JOE+ e35q HOME+ AMIR+ CHEV+ IZAN+ NURAIN+ SYAFIQ+ VIGNETTE+ Xiu Ling + Mei Yi + Samm

archives

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

backtrack

Help me find peace.
Our Song.
Trance.
Lost.
Words, the only thing I have for you.
Your Song. :)
Pictures scorned.
Going crazy.
As of today.
Damn

speak

extras

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) Stock Ex.]
[ Layout designed by fern]

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Change, the one thing that will never stop.

So... Haha.. I've just had a trying week. Man, am I tired.

My parents just made a rather significant decision that would change my life, and my brother's too (insert big D-word here). I most probably will be moving house, hopefully to somewhere not too far from here where I'm currently staying, and I really hope that I would get to stay with my mom instead of my dad. I've also made some life-changing decisions for myself, the most important one being that I'm quitting my education in polytechnic soon and will hop back to the train to O levels. I'm going to work hard, in both studies and work, and reap the results that I ought to have by the end of next year. Yep.

I guess I'm pretty nonchalant about my parents' decision actually. Maybe it's because I've always seen it coming and now that it's here, I find there no need to have any great reactions anymore. (Of course, let's all ignore the fact that I spent my Sunday night crying my eyeballs out because reality crashed) I'm just hoping that this decision that was made would do more good than harm. I will greatly miss this neighborhood. Miss the nights when I could just go to the 24hrs supermarket just because I had a craving, miss the times when I could just hop by to Geral's place, miss the total convenience that I find when moving around this area... Sigh. Wish me luck, people!

Of course, as opposed to my attitude towards my parents' decision, I am more worried about re-taking O levels. I mean, I haven't been in touch with the syllabus for so long that I'm not so sure that I'll be able to catch up in time to come. Furthermore, I'm afraid that I will not be able to achieve what I dream to. Then again, if I don't hold strong to this decision I've made, how the fuck will I be able to swallow the regret I know I will feel in future? Tsktsk.

Anyway, that's about it. My life in the past few days... Hope you guys had better luck than I did!!

P.S.: By the way, did I tell you? I'm picking up art again. Mainly because I've always wanted to. Geral just gave me a theme to work on, and for that I'm grateful. Maybe tomorrow, I'll scan in my sketches for you to see? Heh...


P.S.S.: And, did I say? I FOUND SOME NEW MOVIES BY ALAN RICKMAN!!! OMG!!! I LOVE THAT BRIT OK! *hops around, feeling high*

Ciao!

Labels: ,